Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Laboratory Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Responsible for pre-analytical processes within the life cycle of the laboratory specimen: collection, packaging, shipping, receiving, processing, tracking, and archiving.
- Interfaced with DPT Eurofins clients to resolve specimen issues
- Recommend changes in services, processes, and policies that enhance pre-analytical efficiencies
- Works with Quality Assurance to resolve client complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendation to management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs duties in compliance with all applicable regulatory and accrediting agencies
- Support DPT Eurofins' business philosophy, leadership values, and ethics
- Experience in specimen management, project management, client service
- Strong computer, scientific, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time 2ndshift, with overtime, as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Centennial, CO are encouraged to apply.
- Compensation Range: $17.00 to $18.00
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about VRL Eurofins, please visit our website atwww.vrl-eurofins.com.
Please be aware that this role will require access to a site that requires COVID-19 vaccination or exemption from vaccination requirements. Prior to starting work in this position, employees must show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination or exemption from vaccination requirements1. Exemptions will be granted as warranted by medical contraindications, disability or sincerely held religious beliefs.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.