Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
As an Accessioner, you will be in a support role assisting the laboratory with delivering accurate and timely results.
This opportunity is full-time during second shift.
- Receive specimen from courier and/or delivery service
- Verify specimen count against client log
- Sort specimens by type
- Enter patient demographics in the laboratory information system
- Label requisition and specimen vials with a unique identification number
- Contact client for missing demographic or insurance information
- Maintain strictest confidentiality
We'll give you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of data entry experience
- 45 WPM
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with employees, physicians, and clients
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) plus a company match
- A sense of belonging - we're a community!
Greensboro Shift (United States of America)Company:
Greensboro Pathology LLC
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.