Account Support Analyst - Fulfillment
This position exists to support the Organization in the achievement of revenue, customer satisfaction, accurate billing, process improvement, product setup, user access, and achieving customer invoicing needs. You will utilize your business knowledge, multi-tasking skills, and ability to communication with many different groups within our company. You must have the flexibility to accommodate additional Overtime (some weekend hours may be required to meet End of Month billing deadlines.)
Skills and experience you will need:
Verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail, and critical thinking
Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time
Expert ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software
What you will do:
1. Interpret contracts within projects to Provide setup and billing support for all Risk products we provide
2. Compile data, verify pricing, compute fees and charges contract for billing purposes
3. Implement all Fulfillment related requests in outlined workflow & processes
4. Accurate completion of all received projects/requests maintaining turnaround time to meet the business requirements and required accuracy rates to ensure fulfilling needs
5. Troubleshoot any billing/invoicing/account set up related inquiries
6. Coordinate policy and procedural updates, proactively identify, design and work with senior level and management on implementation.
7. Identify, coordinate and implement processes and system improvements in the areas of contract setup simplification, workflow, billing/invoicing and general back-office support
8. Investigate and improve customer satisfaction issues including customer billing and invoices, order processing, account and user provisioning policies
9. Ability to balance both the needs of the business and the customers
10. Work closely in a team environment building an effective working relationship with the sales teams and internal processing teams such as MBS Accounting, Customer Accounting, Back Office, IADP, Support, Pricing, and Product
11. Maintain required accuracy rates to ensure fulfilling needs
12. Perform other duties as assigned
13. Multilingual is a plus
1. High School diploma or equivalent experience
2. 2 or more years working experience within a team environment and a general business experience.
3. Requires proficient use of Outlook, Excel and Internet Applications.
4. Requires Billing / Accounting mathematics experience.
5. Requires general knowledge/ability to quickly learn the contract and pricing processes in our back-office systems. Preferred prior experience with RISK products.
6. Strong organizational, time management and forecasting skills.
7. Ability to multitask and quickly switch focus as needed.
8. Analytical abilities to research and organize data.
9. Internal experience with MBS and contracting/billing preferred, including prior experience in Accounting, Collections, Finance, Sales Support, Credentialing, Customer Support and Product.
10. Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity, and technical knowledge
11. Skills required include strong customer service skills, organization, problem solving, attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and outstanding communications skills.
Upon acceptance of this role, the selected internal candidate will be required to sign an updated Non-Competition Agreement or Non-Solicitation and Non-Disclosure Agreement as a condition of continued employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.