- Prepare invoices for payment
- Performs account and general ledger reconciliations
- Perform petty cash reconciliation
- Quality control process supervision for both internal and external audit purposes.
- Calculate and record accounts payable accruals
- Reconcile accounts payable per the accounts payable system to the general ledger
- Review invoices for reasonableness
- Test invoices for mathematical accuracy
- Data entry of vendor invoices
- Prepare vendor status reports and invoice vouchers
- Prepare 1099 forms for applicable vendors
- Respond to inquiries regarding vendor invoices and materials and equipment job cost charges
- Calculate and record current retention subcontracts payable accruals
- Issue checks
- Performs clerical duties such as maintaining Accounting Department files and reading and routing incoming mail
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Associates degree in Accounting with 3+ years experience OR High School degree with 5+ years experience.
- Strong desire to work in Accounts Payable
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and familiarity with ERP systems
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow through on commitments and projects
- Strong planning, organizational, and administrative skills
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to understand and comply with existing procedures and willing and capable to improve those if needed.
- Construction industry experience a plus.
Pre-employment background check and drug screening required.
Pulice Construction Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.