Basic Job Functions:
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for the timely, accurate, and reliable processing of all vendor invoices and employee expense reports for payment.
- Process vendor invoices.
- Approval of employee expense reports.
- Research accounts payable transactions.
- Facilitate payment process.
- Work with Purchasing and Receiving Departments to resolve issues.
- Communication with vendors and Nucor teammates.
- Variety of other tasks related to the successful operation of the finance department.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.Minimum Qualifications:
Computer Skills - Excel, Word and OutlookPreferred Qualifications:
Previous Accounts Payable Experience.
JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics or NetSuite Experience.Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.