The person we are looking for thrives in a professional and fast-paced environment. You are a natural team player who possesses solid decision-making skills, and can easily prioritize your workload. Your colleagues count on you to stay organized, multi-task efficiently, and maintain your composure. You like working as part of a cohesive group, and you desire to learn and excel with a growing company.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is an entry level role at US Ecology and assist Corporate Accountants with day-to-day accounting responsibilities in a wide range of functions and capacities. You would be responsible for performing many aspects of the clerical accounting functions and related activities.
Day in the Life
After booting up your computer and grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Monitor team email box, categorize incoming inquiries and/or separate and prepare invoices and statements for entry or review.
- Sort and distribute incoming USPS mail.
- Review, verify, code, and enter vendor invoices using the company's accounting platform.
- Prepare, compile, sorts, and file documents which substantiate business transactions (e.g. vouchers, checks, and other documentation) using the company's electronic document retention system or traditional filing system.
- Process customer Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable refunds.
- Provide excellent customer service correspondence to vendors via telephone or email regarding invoices, payments or other vendor requests.
- Assist in compiling documentation related to audit requests.
For your hard work
- Associate's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of the MS Office Suite with proficiency using Excel.
- Experience with Oracle preferred.
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical option for you
- Paid time off
- Cash recognition programs
- Incentive plans
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.