Location: San Angelo, TX
Title: Admin Support Clerk - III
Location: San Angelo-TX
Duration: 18 Months
• An understanding of, and willingness to learn about, basic legal concepts, terminology, principles, and procedures
• Entering proprietary customer and account data from source documents within time limits by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
• Responsible for the activities associated with the security of the company's property, personnel and information.
• Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team lead/supervisor for resolution
• The ability to work independently
• Accuracy and Attention to detail
• Customer Service experience a plus
• Proficient typing and transcription
• Computer and technical skills; Microsoft office and Google Suite skills.
• Organizational and time management abilities
• Administrative skills, copying, filing, sorting, mail distribution.
• Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
• Commitment to working as part of team
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and matters.
Shift: Generally, 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., M-F. Some fluctuation to this schedule may be necessary depending on the needs of the business.