**TEMP TO HIRE POSITION
The HORIBA Group of worldwide companies provides an extensive array of instruments and systems for applications ranging from automotive R&D, process and environmental monitoring, in-vitro medical diagnostics, semiconductor manufacturing and metrology, to a broad range of scientific R&D and QC measurements. Proven quality and trustworthy performance have established widespread confidence in the HORIBA Brand.
Inspired by our unique motto, "JOY and FUN," we focus on social responsibilities by building state-of-the-art products for scientific advancement; especially for protecting health, safety, and the environment. "HORIBARIANs," the HORIBA employees all over the world, look forward to working with additional creative and entrepreneurial self-starters. To learn more about our unique culture, visit our culture page.
Support sales of Scientific Instruments to affiliates or customers to ensure accurate and on-time order entry and delivery that meets all compliance requirements of US Export and Foreign Import Governments.
Provide support and problem resolution to order inquiries regarding various questions or issues.
Utilize SAP to complete and maintain accurate order information according to purchase orders and quotes
Ensure all Export shipping documents are prepared and accurate, as well as, correctly transmitted to appropriate parties in a timely manner
Ensure all letter of credit documentation is prepared and accurate, as well as, submitted to the bank within the required validity as indicated on the Letter of Credit.
Communicate effectively with Affiliates, sales team, production, purchasing, warehouse and outside contacts such as freight carriers and banks.
Provide administrative support to the sales team with preparing and responding to RFQ/Bids as needed within the required deadline.
Use Customer Relationship Management software such as Salesforce and/or ServiceMax to input data as needed
SKILLS and Competencies:
- SAP sales order entry (all countries)
- Prepare required Export shipment documentation according to the purchase order and letter of credit. ( packslips, commercial invoice etc.)
- Completing information in DHL and Fedex platforms
- Preparing AES/ ACE documentation for US Customs clearance on exports
- Schedule and monitor air freight bookings with freight forwarders
- Prepare and submit Letter of Credit payment documentation
- Maintain various excel files - orders, shipments, letter of credit
- Maintain communication with affiliates/customers for all assigned orders
- Prepare and respond to RFQ/ Bids
- A/R follow up as needed
- Maintain and distribute weekly delivery updates - All countries
- Flexibility to assist other team members and process orders and shipments for non-assigned counties as needed
- SAP Minimum 3 year experience
- Export documentation (i.e. SLI, packing lists, commercial invoices) minimum 3 years experience
- Knowledge of International shipping terms
- Knowledge of Letter of Credit documentation
- Excel, Word
- AES/ACE, Ship ERP and Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining established expectations
- Familiar with Export compliance helpful
HORIBA Instruments offers a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(k) plan with match; employee group dental, vision, life, and disability (short and long-term) paid for by the company; medical insurance, family dental and vision insurance, and supplemental life insurance available with reasonable employee contributions; employee assistance program; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; flexible spending accounts; and educational reimbursement and commuter benefit programs.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call (732)494-8660 for assistance. HORIBA will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able to participate in the hiring process. HORIBA is committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities.
EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran Status/Disabilities.
This job has expired.