Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As an Analyst, Commercial Analytics, you will work with Commercial Execution and Commercial Transactions to evaluate market opportunities and make recommendations to Senior Management.
- Provide data and analysis of commodities, nodal prices, RECs, and other fundamental factors that affect development opportunities
- Develop computer applications, analytical tools, and models to store and evaluate market data that support Development and Marketing efforts
- Forecast electricity and related markets needed for Development and ISO/RTO bidding strategies
- Provide analytical support to Development and other internal and external market agents to support the company's projects.
- Value PPAs to support renewable and/or thermal Development
- Maintain and contribute to generation asset valuation models to support capital decision making
- Aid Marketing and Origination in the development of quantitative presentation materials for specific customers and/or generation projects
- Effectively communicate quantitative concepts and conclusions to a variety of audiences including senior management
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, or Finance
- Two years of experience in a utility environment preferred.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable familiarity with statistical modeling and use of software packages and common data sources.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- The candidate will possess effective written and oral communications skills to convey knowledge about commodity markets and its impact on electricity markets and customers.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
This job has expired.