Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
Merchandise Operations and Process Improvement Analyst performs in a liaison capacity with internal and external partners to ensure efficient and streamlined processes, quality and accuracy of data, as well as ensuring necessary parties are informed of essential information in a clear and concise manner.
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong business sense
- Coordinate and be the liaison between Merchandising, Planning, IT, Logistics, Creative, Product Development, Finance, and the Vendor Community
- Advise on merchandise assortments and packaging configurations
- Responsible for systems, vendor policies, and procedures
- Assist in developing systems and tools that support existing and future merchandising initiatives and strategies
- Manage issues and concerns with vendors on policies and procedures
- Cross functional collaboration on necessary systems and processes to support business needs
- Assist in project post mortems and create recommendations to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Point of contact for vendors for all systems issues
- Partner closely with distribution centers and logistics to ensure vendor compliance with policies and packaging configurations to minimize costs and improve margins
- Providing weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc data analysis and reporting as needed
- Perform daily PO updates in Merchandise and PLM systems.
- Track and Manage Domestic and Import inbound shipments.
- Bachelors degree, and 2-3 years equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience working with Retail
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Must have intermediate Excel skills. Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of data entry/update best practices.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into issues and as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self- motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented, and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
*Proof of vaccination for COVID-19 required for employment, reasonable accommodations considered for medical, pregnancy or sincerely held religious beliefs.