A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Health Sciences (ATSU-ASHS) is seeking applications for a non-exempt Administrative Assistant Athletic Training on the Mesa, Arizona campus. This position will provide administrative assistance to the Program Manager, Program Directors and Chair involving processing, filing, entering, and manage data related to student recruitment and retention, budgets, scheduling, course evaluations, etc.
- Maintain correspondence.
- Scan/email information to faculty, staff, students, and other persons as designated by the sender.
- Address and email any correspondence needed for Faculty, Staff, and or Students.
- Prepare and maintain student files, As keeper of the files, responsible for retrieving records for faculty use, following FERPA rules.
- File all student records, operates personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software.
- Provide administrative support in areas of purchasing and storage upkeep, recording meeting minutes/notes and distributing accordingly.
- Provide clerical and general office support that contributes to the accomplishment of the goals of the program.
- Facilitate contact between faculty, staff, and professionals.
- Meeting set up, schedule rooms and zoom links, send invites to appropriate faculty and staff for meetings.
- Assist with record retention efforts.
- Interact with faculty, students, staff, alumni, and professionals in the academic community and general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
ATSU offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverages, among more. If eligible, employee-elected benefits would begin the first of the month following hire date. For more information, please visit: atsu.edu/employment/benefits.