Job Title: Assembler
Manager Title: Production Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Fecon LLC is a forestry equipment manufacturer located in Lebanon, Ohio near the Kings Island Amusement Park. FECON is known for having high quality products and a team culture - and we are growing! We design, build, test, sell and service our equipment consisting of products such as our well-known "Bull Hog", the Stump Ex, other attachments and high-quality tractors of varying horsepower. We offer competitive wages, full health care benefits and a continuous learning culture for those who want to grow with the company.
The Assembler will assemble our premier "Mulching Head" products including the Bullhog and other OEM heads.
- Works off a schedule and records assembly data.
- Uses overhead cranes and jib cranes.
- Assembles Fecon and OEM heads from work instructions.
- Installs hydraulic hoses and components.
- Torques all bolts to specification using torque wrenches.
- Keeps area clean and organized in compliance with our "5S" guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to understand methods sheets and documented work instructions.
- Must be detail oriented and mechanically inclined.
- You must be quality and safety driven in compliance with work procedures and safety rules.
- Flexibility in performing various shop tasks required.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical school training is a plus.
- Prior experience with "5S" and "Continuous Improvement" but will be trained in role.
- Experience with hydraulic components and systems is preferred.
- Experience with assembly of mechanical components is preferred.
- Ability to safely use and lift items weighing fifty (50) pounds.
- Most work performed standing at floor level.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be added at any time with or without notice.Benefit and Company Information:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Compensation based on experience
- This position is hourly, non-exempt.
- This is a first shift position. Hours for this position are 5:30a - 4:00p, Monday-Thursday. Some overtime will be required.