About rms Company
rms Company provides contract manufacturing of high-quality, tight-tolerance medical implants, components and sub-assemblies using cutting-edge technology. rms is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies. Learn more at www.rmsmachining.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
Assembly/ Deburring Position Summary
The Assembly/ Deburring position involves final processing of product. This involves precision burr removal and polishing operations under a microscope as well as assembling the finished parts.
Assembly/ Deburring Duties and Responsibilities
QualificationsAssembly/ Deburring Position Requirements
- Assemble and package diversified medical components, sub-assemblies or products
- Debur parts to print using deburring knives, NSK hand grinding tool, dremel or other deburring tools while sitting and working under a microscope
- Using a buffing wheel
- Operating sandblasters
- Ability to operate a grinder
Assembly/ Deburring Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use a microscope
- Ability to use inspection equipment to inspect parts
- High School degree or equivalent (GED) is required
rms Company Benefits
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Basic math and computer skills
- Experience working with small parts assembly
- Experience with interpretation of blueprints and procedures
- Experience using deburring instruments, understand and carry out deburring assignment
- Ability to read 0-1 micrometer to inspect own work
- Vocational School or Deburring Training preferred
As a Cretex Medical company, rms offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. rms also offers a 401(k)-retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, and an onsite medical clinic.
rms Company also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Onsite Clinic
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly Social Events
- Annual Employee Appreciation Week
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Cretex Companies use cutting oils, solvents, and other chemicals in the manufacturing process. Testing is conducted on a periodic basis to ensure that all chemicals are kept well below the OSHA permissible exposure levels.