At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Education and/or Training:
- Partner with the RVPs to establish Aftersales strategic goals and action plans.
- Breadth and depth of expertise in a technical or functional area; knowledge of work processes and tools is generally limited to own area of responsibility or department
- Collecting and analyzing raw data to identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and other helpful information.
- Reviewing and improving analytics processes, methods, and tools to increase efficiency, accuracy, and security
- Participate in development of the Aftersales budget and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Aftersales personnel in neighboring dealerships.
- Collect and analyze customer pay, service menu, and parts pricing and labor rate market data.
- Evaluate and review parts pricing matrixes internally and externally, against market and aftermarket competitors.
- Design market evaluations and develop recommendations on pricing and labor rates.
- Develop selling points for pricing changes and potential financial gains.
- Design and implement spiff programs for dealership personnel.
- Process warranty parts and labor increases and submit detailed documentation to manufacturer.
- Track eligibility for warranty increases, ensuring approved updates are implemented in dealership software.
- Tabulate quarterly financial warranty gains for review by senior leadership and Board of Directors.
- Be the subject matter expert on warranty requirements under applicable state statutes.
- Train staff on statute requirements, calculation of warranty retail rates, and the importance of minimizing discounts.
- Review and maintain a log of manufacturer interpretations of statutes for integration into future increase action plans.
- Participate in dealership meetings and assist where needed.
- Prepare and deliver visual presentations to leadership.
- Take calls, answer emails and texts in a timely fashion and follow through on commitments.
- Expand knowledge of the automotive industry by taking on new developmental projects.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Travel required to participate in completion of major projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Five plus years' experience preferred in the auto industry.
- Additional education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus
- Proficient in various desktop tools including MS Office Programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint etc.)
- Knowledge of CDK, MyKaarma, Dealerware, TSD, and Monday.com a plus.
#LI-BS1Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.