Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
THDF Assistant Operator
This is a Monday - Friday day shift position working 7am-3:30pm but must be able to work 12 hour day/night shift to cover absences or PTO. Must also be able to relieve Front End Loader drivers for breaks, lunches and vacations. This position will be trained on the visual monitoring of the Energy Plant, Refining, and gluing areas for unfamiliar noises, leaks and possible equipment failures as well as housekeeping duties. Also, assists the Press Operator in the operations of the air graders, forming station, and press line. Housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Monitors the continuous production of product through the air graders, forming line and press.
- Monitors raw board quality
- Communicates with Press Operators to maintain stable and consistent production
- Monitors furnace, thermal oil pumps, resin pumps and lines, steam generator and refiner by making periodic rounds
- Identifies process variation
- Communicates with Refiner and Energy Plant operators to maintain stable and consistent production
- Assists in executing plant shut downs
- Obtains resin samples from delivery trucks
- Performs basic maintenance related tasks
- Performs housekeeping activities
- Assists maintenance personnel in performing technical work
- Performs other related duties as required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Listening skills
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Some mechanical skills a plus
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.