Associate Channel Manager, eCommerce
Work Mode: Hybrid
Location: Kohler, WI
Kohler Co is looking for an Associate Channel Manager responsible for supporting the development and execution of merchandising and marketing plans for Kohler's eCommerce partners in the Bathing/Showering product category. This individual has initial budgeting and financial responsibility. May have P&L responsibility.
Other competencies associated with primary function include:
- Sees "big picture" to drive end results.
- Act as a champion in communicating and executing management strategies and goals throughout the business.
- Function as a leader in all facets of eCommerce Bathing/Showering business; understand channel and own business results.
- Develop and optimize digital content to showcase and promote Kohler products in eCommerce channel.
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the eCommerce Bathing/Showering business through development and implementation of short-term marketing plans and long-term strategies.
- Exhibit a higher level of gracious living by aligning development and implementation of strategies and plans to customer's needs and desires.
- Support Kohler by ensuring that marketing strategies and plans are executed to achieve financial plan while avoiding unnecessary and avoidable costs.
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities within the channel.
- Develop programs to drive sales through eCommerce channel.
- Serve as a liaison between sales and product management.
- Analyze and evaluate performance of product categories with partners.
- Understand trends and competition (product, pricing, promotions, sales) and make recommendations to develop and introduce new products to drive sales and gain share.
- Drive growth and positioning of all Kohler brands in key channels.
- Plan, forecast, and implement marketing plans and promotions for product categories and market segments.
- Analyze POS reports to determine the success of marketing strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop strategies and programs to increase penetration and relevancy of Kohler products in specified channel.
- Assist in developing annual business plans for the assigned channel.
- Monitor competitor promotions for each product group. Apprise product marketing of competitor activities and changes in the marketplace.
- Provide guidance and assistance to sales associates relative to their contact with retailers, distributors, plumbers, specifiers, architects, or engineers to promote Kohler products and meet objectives.
- Actively participate in seminars, professional organizations, trade shows, etc. to stay informed to new marketing concepts or developments critical to the role.
- Partner with Market Research to perform trend research, provide analysis of sales records, determine market potential, identify consumer needs, etc.
- Properly present and protect the Kohler brand in the assigned channel.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Related subject
- 4-6 years prior experience in sales, marketing, and/or product development (preferably within eCommerce channel) with a track record of results.
- Keen analytical mind; strength in planning, details, accuracy, and creative thinking.
- Substantial skills in written and oral communication across all levels of management.
- Travel to trade shows, manufacturing plants, and customer as needed, approximately 20%.
We will consider applicants requiring sponsorship for this opportunity.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .