Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
This is a perfect role for a recent college graduate with 1-2 years of hands-on experience.
The Associate Human Resources Business Partner role is responsible for providing a range of People services. This hands-on position requires an individual who will display a high level of professionalism, solid business acumen, confidentiality and discretion. This role is critical to executing the Company's people initiatives and providing excellent internal customer support.
- Assist with implementation of multiple, project/program initiatives to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve program and project milestones within established timeframes.
- Ensures consistent visibility for project\dashboards by monitoring and reporting business objectives, project achievements, and key indicators.
- Engage in talent strategy, including talent management philosophy/practices
- Assist in facilitating HR processes (performance management, development planning, salary review) in close cooperation with leaders
- Design, develop, and maintain comprehensive training programs. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and liaise with various experts regarding instruction and training planning.
- Oversee and maintain early career development programs including Internship, Top Grad and Exchange program.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Design, develop and maintain reports, scorecards and dashboards as requested.
- Ability to create and/or pull reports from HRIS system. Compiles and issue reports such as OT reporting, PTO pending, and other operational reporting.
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of Employee Records in HRIS.
- Demonstrates ability to interpret data and display ideas in an easy to read, graphic format.
- Demonstrates awareness of and utilizes available resources. Keeps up to date on company procedures, and policies, follows systematic directions, etc.
- Perform a variety of other administrative functions as assigned
- Must possess knowledge of Human Recourses laws and applications
- Experience with employee relations/coaching and performance management
- Experience working in an HRIS system.
- Exhibits professional written and oral communication skills through written correspondence and verbal communication. Handles confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suit
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is required. HR certification highly desired
- 1-3 years' Human Resources experience
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and ability to alter focus quickly as daily demands change
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong aptitude in problem solving
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays