Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Sample Auditing- including the formal review of all protocols, specifications, methods, and other documents that are submitted or used by the project within a LIMS system.
- Managing technical information within a LIMS system relating to Sample Management.
- Sending Entry instructions to Sample Administration on incoming samples.
- Reference Standard management within a LIMS system.
- Direct client interaction via email and or phone
- Communicate with Project Management, Inside/Outside Business Development, and Technical groups as necessary to complete assignments
- Communicate regular status updates to supervisor
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Self-motivation; excellent quality of work and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and internal/external clients
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and to move easily from task to task
- Ability to handle prioritization and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to use a personal computer and learn necessary programs
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational ability and good judgement
- Science background/education and/or laboratory experience preferred; Bachelor's degree in science preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time with various work schedules needed. This includes, first shift and second shift as well as alternating schedules of Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday. These are set schedules once a shift is agreed upon.Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PAare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays