Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Sample auditing - including a formal review of all protocols, specifications, methods, and other documents submitted or used by a project within a LIMS system
- Manage technical information with a LIMS system relating to Sample Management
- Establish and maintain within a LIMS system for use by the Bio/Pharmaceutical division, based on information found within analytical methods and group work aids
- Interpret analytical laboratory methods and other available information resources to configure and create tests and test lists within LIMS as appropriate for laboratory use and reporting requirements
- Communicate directly with laboratory technical contacts to determine the appropriate test configurations
- Manage the maintenance of tests and test lists to support methodology updates
- Provide Sample Entry instructions to Sample Administration for incoming samples or conduct Pre-Registration for incoming samples
- Communicate with Project Management and Technical groups as necessary to complete assignments
- Communication of status updates to direct supervisor
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer, organizational, time management, and scientific skills
- Familiarity with analytical methodology
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, internal, and external clients
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or other related degree concentration
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Tuesday-Saturday12:00pm - 8:00pm.Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays