Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Audit Associate/Senior Associate in Tulsa, OK or Oklahoma City, OK:
Who You Are
- You will work with clients in the financial institutions industry.
- You will initiate kickoff meetings with clients and determine timelines, goals and expectations of an engagement.
- As the in-charge, you will have the opportunity to lead the engagement meeting with audit team members and share your knowledge from the client call. This is where you will set timelines, assign roles and determine goals for the audit.
- You will set some time aside in your busy day to research business trends related to clients and apply this knowledge to client's solutions while professionally representing the Firm.
- You will conduct fraud interviews on an as-needed basis with CEO, accountants and other employees.
- You will provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an effort to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
- You will coach staff and train on areas of audit and collaborate on how to best handle aspects of the engagement.
- You will network, build relationships and attract new clients or business to the Firm.
- You will attend training seminars, professional development and networking events.
T h is position can be worked remotely - you must be able to reasonably travel to client site as need. Priority is given to candidates within the state of Oklahoma
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client business processes and meeting with clients. 10-20% travel is required.
- You are motivated to learn and are looking to get promoted throughout your career.
- You like the challenge of in-charging engagements and providing constructive feedback to other team members.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to effectively interact with all levels of Firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries.
- You're a team player and love collaborating with others over sitting in a cube working alone.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you have a bachelor's degree in Accounting and 1+ years of experience in public accounting work. CPA preferred and experience auditing in the financial institutions industry is preferred, but not required.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page.
This job has expired.