WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Onsite Maintenance Engineer will work in partnership with the customer, management team, global helpdesk, and SIG teams to provide on premises support for AVI-SPL customers at customer site(s) with the end goals of delivering a world-class Customer Service experience.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Setup/breakdown of conference spaces to meet the customers event needs
- Perform preventative maintenance task to help maintain customer spaces including, but not limited to: testing/repairing cables, testing/repairing various hardware components
- Field installation of control programs (AMX / Crestron/Firmware) - upload and download capability
- Deliver field service support of control programs (AMX / Crestron/etc.) - minor edits (could be with the aid of a programmer), compile, upload and download capability
- Perform support tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner including but not limited to: meeting support, general break-fix maintenance, video/audio recording support
- Provide field service support of networked devices
- Collaborate with internal/external teams in a professional manner that reflects the values of AVI-SPL
- Understand and adhere to local safety standards for all site duties
- Provide job site documentation and end user training and as needed
- Setup and troubleshoot various audio/video/presentation systems
- Travel to various job sites as required
- Must be flexible to work after hours and weekends when required
- Knowledge of MS Teams and Zoom for call set up and controls.
- Effectively communicate with employees, customers and colleagues
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner and to solder & crimp connectors
- Ability to manage small to medium projects
- Familiarity with minor programming (AMX/Creston) - changes and troubleshooting
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video and control
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving standard
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to regularly climb and work from ladders up to heights of 35 feet; lifting equipment, tools and materials.
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of audiovisual integration and/or service experience
- Formal education in Electronics or related field
- The following training certifications:
- AMX Intro to Networking for AV Professionals
- AMX Programmer I
- Crestron Professional Installation
- Essentials of Crestron Programming Certification
- Exton AV Associate Certification
- InfoComm Quick Start to the Audio-Visual Industry
- InfoComm CTS General Certification
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.