Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technologyservices, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management andHigh-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing,Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world classmethodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti bringstogether more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiaryof Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduringrelationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards andempowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations inthe same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer anenvironment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balancebetween your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer ofchoice!
What You'll Do
As an AWS Architect at Sogeti you will have the opportunityto:
Minimum education qualification
- Interact with Customers and Sogeti sponsors and delivery teams (including partners) focused on solving mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions which center on the consumption of the AWS Platform
- Execute technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and proposal development for moving identified workloads to AWS
- Develop technical and security specifications for the targeted applications/workloads in AWS
- Develop a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to AWS or develop new cloud-ready application solutions
- Lead and mentor medium to large sized teams in the migration workloads or implementations of application and services to the cloud in large enterprise environments
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with the Customer and Sogeti community, contributing to Sogeti's repository of intellectual property
- Strategize, plan, and execute business development
- Engage with Sogeti's Technology leaders and solutions experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients
- Expand Sogeti's portfolio of solutions and professional services in the local geography.
- Maintain and grow client relationships
- Induce solutions and ideas to help clients improve their business performance
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of senior management access.
The ideal candidatewill have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale applications with a working knowledge of agile development, SCRUM, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and DevOps
- Project experience in migrating On-Premise workloads to the cloud and/or implementing cloud-ready applications
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Software design or development of highly distributed applications
- Systems operations / management
- Database architectures
- Virtualization, Networking, Storage, Security
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
This job has expired.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Competitive bonus plan
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life.