$500 SIGN ON BONUS
This bonus is for new hires. Internal candidates, rehires, college programs, supervisors, and managers are excluded.
Payments are in $250 increments at 30 and 90 days, paid on the following paycheck.
Greet and escort guests to rooms.Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities. Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services). Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area. Assist with luggage storage and retrieval. Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage.Supply guests with directions. Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine/sedan service) forguests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed.
Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company policies and procedures, and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended periods
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
We are committed to providing associates with affordable health and life benefits plans including but not limited to:Medical (FSA available)DentalVisionPaid Time OffMarriott Hotel DiscountTuition Reimbursement401K Retirement SavingLife Insurance & Short and Long Term DisabilityEmployee Assistance Program / Smoking Cessation Program
** Benefits for Part time, seasonal or temp positions may vary. Please connect with your recruiter for additional details.
Hyatt Residence Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.