This Bio Packaging Operator II position is responsible for executing department specific tasks in accordance with all applicable cGMPs and compliant with Corporate/site procedures, regulations and policies.
Packaging: Packaging vaccines for distribution. Includes running multiple packaging lines per our local procedures in a warehouse environment. Includes inspection, labeling and cartoning of finished product per our regulatory filings and local procedures.
Education and Experience
- Execution of aseptic techniques and clean room procedures or support area procedures in a GMP facility.
- Maintain and edit, as appropriate, departmental cGMP documentation.
- Execute and lead operation to comply with all written procedures, to include Batch Records and SOPs.
- Follow and comply with all financial procedures.
- Follow and comply with all site safety procedures. Identify ways to improve the safety culture of the department.
- Operation of departmental equipment to include set up and take down. Provide oversight as necessary.
- Effectively work in a team environment and communicate with multiple departments.
- Set up, run, tear down of packaging lines, applying labels and hand packing specific presentations for intermediate and final markets and pallet jack operations.
- Complete inventory management and reconciliation.
- Mentor / train colleagues as needed.
- Provide department oversight as requested including shift change, schedule changes etc.
- High school education or GED required.
- Post High School education in the Sciences or other related disciplines preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment and / or Operator I level beneficial.
- Good mathematical, science and computer skills preferred.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills beneficial.
- Must be able to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend/stoop, push/pull, and handle/grip frequently.
- Must be able to work scheduled 40 hours with the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be comfortable working in varying temperatures
- Frequent lifting and carrying of 5 to 25 lbs
- Regular reaching, bending, stooping, and twisting
- Repetitive motion and substantial movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.