Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Execute 1 to 3 worklists on average per day
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented setting and possess good communication skills
- Strong knowledgeof authoring and revising of test methods, and creation of training materials as necessary.
- Troubleshooting in support of investigative testing may be required
- Execute test methodsand assays in the lab, tabulate data and provide data interpretation.
- Writing documents includingmethod validation, method transfer, creation of validation protocols, validation reports, etc.
- Responsible for working effectively with electronic, as well as paper-based systems including LIMS and data acquisition systems including but not limited to Empower.
- Perform and analyze plate-based pharmacological assays and HPLC results
- Responsible for becoming proficient in a breadth of methodologies including but not limited to HPLC, plate based assays, ELISA, PCR, qPCR,compendial test methods, raw material test methods, electrophoresis, spectrophotometric, compendial test methods, endotoxin, bioburden, microbial identification technologies, purity/gram stain and viability and residual component determination methods.
- Attend Prioritization meetings to support assay transfer, co-validation, qualification and batch production release/stability testing for demonstration, engineering, clinical trial, process validation and/or commercial manufacturing in a GMP environment as needed
- Bachelor's degree or graduate degree in Microbiology, Biology, or other related biotechnology field
- BS with 10+ years of experience, MS with 5+ years of experience, or a PhD with no experience
- Knowledge of and experience in cGMP
- Analytical/Bioanalytical skills (HPLC, spectroscopy, CE, PCR, ELISA, etc.)
- Assay transfer experience
- Knowledge of LIMS
- Experience executing test methods in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with purification of recombinant proteins and/or polysaccharides from microbial fermentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong computer
- Incumbent must be organized, self-motivated, and capable of working independently or in a collaborative environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Sanford, NCare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays