Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The main purpose of this role is to lead, co-ordinate, support the training of a team of scientists, and carry out the analytical testing of biopharmaceutical methods and protocols. This will be critical role within the Analytical Development department and strong technical expertise and professional scientific knowledge is desired to ensure the successful development of life changing medicines.
- Support the testing and training of a number of analytical techniques including: Titer, Concentration, SEC, Glycan Profiling, CEX, cIEF, CE, Reconstitution Time, Water Content, Excipient, Subvisible Particulate Matter, Appearance, Osmolality, Residuals (HPLC, ELISA, and qPCR).
- Initiate investigations into OOS results or above alert/action limits
- Review and evaluate raw data for acceptability
- Supervise others in performing client's service requirements
- Coach, train, and develop others within the group with respect to their personal development and effective implementation of operational improvements
- Foster motivation and morale
- Coordinate workflow and perfrom daily moitoring to meet TAT
- Prepare and review job plans, conduct semiannual performance reviews, interview applicants, keep training records up to date for assigned employees, perform succession planning in preparation for growth
- Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry or related Science discipline with a min. 3+ years of experience in the Biotech or Biopharmaceutical industry preferred Qualification
- Aptitude in laboratory skills, particular those associated with large molecule with the ability to multitask and handle different projects/responsibilities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to interface with various departments
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Oceanside, CA are encouraged to apply.What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical coverage, with dental and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.