T.G. Lee Dairy, a DFA company, is seeking a Blowmold Operator to join our team! We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefit package and great growth opportunities!
Work schedule will be 1:30 pm until finish Wednesday-Saturday with Sunday and Monday off
Flexibility is a must!!!
Job Description & Requirements
The Blow Mold Operator is responsible for operating plastic blow molding machines and making necessary adjustments to ensure production of containers is made in a safe, efficient and high quality manner.
- Monitor conveyor lines for damaged bottles.
- Operate bagger and debagger stations.
- Troubleshoot and minor repair of blow mold equipment.
- Monitor empty bottle weights and makes adjustments accordingly.
- Train others on blow mold operation.
- Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information. Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP's.
- Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, pre*requisite programs and food quality related to designated area.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 6 months related experience required.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to able to stand, walk, push or pull a majority of the day.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to work in a wet environment with some exposure dust, gas or fumes.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.
This job has expired.