A full-service commercial air conditioning company, Hill York provides system maintenance, service, repairs, energy solutions and installation for a wide range of heating, cooling and ventilation systems. Since designing and installing the first air conditioning systems in Miami Beach hotels after World War II, Hill York has played a key role in leading Florida facilities to new plateaus of indoor comfort and energy efficiency.
Every day our team of Comfort Champions fans out across the state, sharing their knowledge and mobilizing resources to help make life more comfortable. In hospitals and medical centers. On college and university campuses. At government buildings, performing arts venues, and fitness clubs. We do it by taking maintenance off the hands of building owners with smart technology and remote monitoring. We do it by crafting self-funding energy conservation programs that give tight operating budgets new vitality. And we do it by making our comprehensive services a catalyst for creating sustainable environments where people, productivity and prosperity thrive.
That's Hill York at work: Combining a pioneering history and industry-leading service and innovation to benefit a new generation of Florida customers.
Hill York seeks a Boiler Service Journeyman who will perform skilled mechanical maintenance duties in the inspection, repair, installation and alteration of Boiler systems and related equipment and facilities; perform preventive maintenance and routine servicing of equipment.
Boiler Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain and repair boilers for commercial, industrial and institutional customers. Diagnose and repair of mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- System size: 500,000 btu to 200 HP
- Manufacturers: Lochinvar, York Shipley, Hurst, Superior, Johnson, etc
- Equipment: High and low pressure steam boilers, hot water heating boilers, high efficiency boilers and water heaters, sterilizers, all associated system components
- Applications: Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Service
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent."
This job has expired.
- UA Apprenticeship or Tech-schools preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience
- Preferred Certifications: Journeyman HVAC License: Master HVAC License, EPA, CFC Certification, Journeyman: Maintenance, Factory Training.