- Responsible for successful execution and implementation of new domestic product solutions including data driven, system-to-system projects, major enhancements and customer specific solutions that drive revenue within Insurance Data Solutions. Manage projects that are typically implemented within 12 months. Projects include routine non-regulated product builds and enhancements. Leverage business analysis working knowledge and experience to elicit, clarify and translate business requirements into specification documentation and conceptual design/workflow. Leverage existing procedures and best practices to perform role.
- Receives guidance and direction from more senior level as needed.
- Act as primary liaison between business stakeholders and engineering for the successful execution and implementation of multiple new domestic product solutions including data driven, system-to-system projects, multi-product solutions, major enhancements and customer specific solutions that drive revenue within Insurance Data Solutions.
- Facilitate the development of domestic market and/or customer specific opportunities by defining business requirements with product stakeholders (Verticals, Product Management and/or customers).
- Write business requirement documents including overall solution, data definition, XML schemas, process flow, third party vendor interface, modeling/analytics, account/product configuration, support tools, management reports, billing, and taxes.
- Manage initiatives through development, quality assurance, customer test and production, including project phasing where applicable to facilitate speed to market.
- Independently facilitate JAR/JAD sessions between technology and stakeholders.
- Ensure requirements, design and product results are closely aligned to deliver high quality, innovative products.
- Develop high-level workflow diagrams.
- Understand XML, JSON and Web Service protocols.
- Manage change requests and identify supporting requirements.
- Follow established and evolving development methodologies and explore the adoption of newer methods, including Iterative and Agile using collaboration tools, such as Confluence and Jira.
- Interact with business stakeholders, legal and compliance departments to identify data sources and use cases for data incorporated into product solutions.
- With senior level peer support as needed, ensure proper compliance with country/state laws and regulations, contractual obligations and corporate policy.
- Use problem-solving experience to assist in the diagnosis of project issues.
- Support the creation of customer facing technical documentation and specifications required for use and support of the product solution by customers and internal groups.
- Develop and conduct new solution internal training for Product Management, Client Engagement, Customer Support, Customer Accounting groups.
- Participate in peer reviews of deliverables with other team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS, BA, BBA or equivalent experience
- Risk Management, Business/Marketing/Management, Information Technology desired
- Minimum of 4-7+ years Product Management/Information Technology/Business Analysis experience required.
- Ability to perform problem analysis and solution finding.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and to present information appropriate to the level of the audience.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate technical issues and/or concepts to both technical and non-technical people.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.