Location: Temple Terrace, FL
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Business Data Analyst - III
Data Warehouse Team is seeking an experienced, driven data analyst to support the Financial Reporting Data Enablement who loves research and data analysis, can interpret data and turn it into information that can be provided Client need. You will gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends. You will focus on analytics and the understanding of data-based language. Must be able to provide data flow impact on current process and process information using scatter maps and other SOR (System Of Records)change impact . You will serve as the gatekeeper for Data analysis for our team enabling us to make strategic business decisions.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Need to be able to read, interpret and learn technical financial reporting needs.
- Need to be able to write test-driven business requirements and technical specification documents
- Need to be able to collaborate with finance and risk teams and understand advanced finance concepts
- Prior work in Data Ware House or any SOR is added preference.
- Need a solid foundation in data governance, management, lineage and related data management, QA, and UAT processes
- Take on other analytical projects as you demonstrate your abilities and interests.
- Work with complex datasets across our rich and varied platforms to perform analysis and design predictive models.
- Use data to discover business insights, uncover new opportunities, provide recommendations and influence decisions.
- Deepen our understanding of pattern/trends in customer behavior, support customer experience optimization and improve both acquisition and retention.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure access to useful data and drive value creation.
- Promote a data-driven organization and empower teams with actionable data and with automated and intuitive KPI dashboards.
- Constantly look for improvements data sources, data quality, and analytic techniques; build structure and process around data science initiatives and requests.
- Experience on Data Warehouse or any System Of Record will have added preference.
- Must know Teradata Technology with hands-on Experience.
- Experience in UNIX is a must.
- Working knowledge of database (Oracle/Teradata) and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Experience in Building data and analytics that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity to accomplish Financial reporting goal.
- Must be agile for greater efficiency across all of our company data systems.
- Experience Initiating and participating in projects in the area of prediction, optimization, and processes using advanced statistical/mathematical approaches, in the enterprise environment
- Experience in Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Experience in Undertaking and preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Experience in Analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
B.S. or equivalent Engineering degree with at least 5 Years of work experienceContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.