ECS is seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to work in our Washington, DC office.
- Research and evaluate technical solutions and recommend the best course for given requirements
- Design, develop, test, and implement WebFOCUS reporting for both new and existing applications, reports and visualizations
- Support administration of existing WebFOCUS applications, reports and visualizations
- Create and maintain technical documentation on SharePoint
- Serve as a BI team contributor or team lead
- Corroborate closely with technical database, business, and quality assurance teams
- Contribute to defining LOE, timelines, project plans and status reporting
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Active Top-Secret security clearance
- 6+ years of experience developing or administrating reporting applications using one or more BI platforms (e.g. WebFOCUS, Cognos, BusinessObjects, Tableau)
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of BI industry standards and best practices
- Experience with relational databases, including an ability to interpret SQL
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and debug technical BI issues
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and business systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.