The Business Lead will support project sponsors by leading a number of program management efforts associated with the successful delivery of the project, partnering closely with functional teams across Infrastructure, and will work directly with a VP within Infrastructure. As a Business Lead, you will drive the successful execution of significant and high visibility projects on behalf of business project sponsors. You will ensure assembly of the right cross-functional team, build alignment and support among key stakeholders, tailor the most appropriate project management framework, and lead the overall execution across all aspects of the project. A successful Business Lead will be organized, strong in project management, able to shift seamlessly between strategic counsel and smaller daily tasks and have excellent communications. This person should be a team-player and eager to work in a fast-paced, high-expectations environment.
Business Lead, Network Infrastructure Responsibilities:
- Project management of Infrastructure leadership processes includes: internal communications (Q&A, All-Hands, posts or email update etc.), business updates (business reviews, bi-annual management team updates etc.) and resource allocations.
- Own and operate the rhythm of the business and executive meetings including but not limited to: agenda, follow-up actions, notes, etc.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project and program plans and ensure on-time delivery. Provide day-to-day coordination and communication of projects and tasks.
- Act as a liaison walking the line between business and technology.
- Support and act as an extension of executive level business project sponsors.
- Interface and consult regularly with internal cross-functional teams.
- Be a representative in planning, strategy and cross-functional meetings and events.
- Stay up-to-date with trends in business, commerce and technology.
- Continually refine best practices for cross-functional program management consistent with Meta culture.
- Build relationships, gain consensus, remove tension/roadblocks and focus on the solution.
- Navigating business structures while maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Motivating and focusing a group of people/organization to reach challenging goals.
- Capturing concepts and communicating them to stakeholders.
- Identify and understand user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- 7+ years of program management experience or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting senior executives, director level and above as a program manager or Chief of Staff.
- 2+ years of experience working on operational issues spanning Legal, Communications, Finance, and HR.
- 2+ years of communication experience (e.g. Working in partnership with technical management teams to develop processes and solutions).
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.