Who You'll Work With
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our vision is to enable a world in which everyone loves their work and life. We help organizations of all kinds redefine what's possible, give shape to the future-and get there.
Our Business Transformation teams go above and beyond the expected to help clients move confidently through ambiguity and risk and drive more transformative outcomes. In this role, you will join the team that leads our evolving Business Transformation capability at Slalom Boston. You will be instrumental in helping us grow our ability to pursue, win, and deliver large complex business transformation for our clients. As a member of our leadership team, you will bring the best of Slalom Boston and the Global Slalom ecosystem to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Account Leadership teams to generate inbound Business Transformation leads through brand marketing and thought leadership
- Improve our win rate on Business Transformation sales pursuits and develop best practices for reusable frameworks and accelerators that can lead to successful complex proposal solutioning
- Lead the solutioning of Business Transformations through execution, work with delivery teams on changing client needs while staying focused on outcomes
- Mentor team members to create a scalable Business Transformation capability
- Deep expertise in leading complex business transformations for clients
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with executive-level clients
- Experience working in consulting or similar industry
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment while exhibiting a self-starter and innovator mentality
- Skills like empathy, reframing, active listening, to develop a deep understanding of our clients' desired transformative outcomes
- Ability to craft holistic solutions that drive towards outcomes
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.