ABOUT DRIVE SHACK INC
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing people together through competitive socializing. Today, our portfolio consists of American Golf, Drive Shack and Puttery.
ABOUT DRIVE SHACK
Drive Shack offers a fresh alternative to the day and nightlife scenes with more than just a place to go, but a place to be yourself and enjoy yourself. We pride ourselves on creating an experience our guests can enjoy from the moment they enter to the time they leave. With competitive, social entertainment through golf-related leisure and large-format entertainment venues, we welcome you to enjoy gaming and premier golf technology with a chef-inspired menu, craft cocktails and engaging social events throughout the year. Drive Shack currently operates four venues in: Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia. To learn more or plan your visit, please visit driveshack.com.
The purpose of a Runner and Busser is to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of food and beverages to our guests, as well as present food with enthusiasm, patience, and personality.
Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Deliver the correct dishes and drinks to guests with professionalism, urgency, and accuracy
- Coordinate efforts together with kitchen, service staff, and supervisors/management
- Follow all safe work practices and requirements; immediately inform your supervisor if you see a hazard
- Deliver all needed items to ensure a quality dining experience, and assist guests as needed
- Maintain cleanliness around the restaurant and the kitchen, bus tables, and help deliver and/or breakdown dishes to be washed
- Clear and re-set tables and bays according to established procedures
- Stock and maintain adequate supply of ice and other needed items to all service stations
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Must be of legal age to work in the state of Florida (in the service of alcoholic beverages, where applicable)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and able to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Must be able to pull and lift objects greater than 35 pounds and exert up to 50 pounds of force on occasion
- Active listening and communication skills
- Work schedule varies and will include working on days, nights, holidays, and weekends and requires standing and/or walking for extended periods both indoors and outdoors
- Organizational, teamwork, and multi-tasking skills a must
- Six months (or more) experience as a busser or runner in some aspect of the food and beverage industry preferred but not required
Drive Shack is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace, preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. Additionally, our company takes action to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for everyone.