Are you a new or experienced CAD Drafting Technician looking to grow in your career?
Are you looking to join a company where you can develop professionally?
Our client, a leader in custom steel fabrication, design and installation services for material handling and processing systems has immediate openings for entry-level to expert CAD Drafting Technicians to join their team! We are looking for individuals who want to learn and grow within this team and are willing to train the right person!
PERKS & BENEFITS:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Competitive Salary $ 40,000 - $50,000 - DOE
- Consistent Monday- Friday schedule
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits provided after probationary period
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays off!
- Growing organization with opportunity for advancement
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Generate drawings and details for fabricated steel products
- Consult with team leads/department personnel as needed to resolve problems
- Update as-builts as needed
- Office admin duties as needed
Apply now! Interviews are taking place! ABOUT US:
- 1+ years AutoCAD LT experience (or similar 2D drafting software) an asset
- 1+ years 3D CAD design experience an asset
- Experience and knowledge with MS Office suite
- Familiarity with a industrial shop environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication & team skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions in a fast paced environment
- Exposure/experience with CAD/CAM software such as SigmaNEST or Shop Data Systems
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let's get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process #ZR
This job has expired.