CohnReznick's San Diego, CA office is looking for a dynamic Campus Recruiting Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team!
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success!
The Campus Recruiting Specialist will be the primary lead person for all campus recruiting efforts for our California office locations (Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, Sacramento, San Diego) and support overall South- West campus recruiting efforts as needed. This individual will be responsible for managing campus full life cycle including the internship and entry-level programs for assurance and tax teams. The role is high energy and interacts daily with all levels of CohnReznick employees and candidates, including Executive level. This role will collaborate extensively with all campus leads across the firm. The Senior Campus Recruiting Specialist will report to the Campus Recruiting Manager and National Director of Talent Acquisition.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and execute all aspects of the campus recruiting life cycle
- Managing and facilitating all campus recruiting events such as hosting targeted virtual events at core Universities and Colleges, arranging information sessions, attending career fairs, etc.
- Managing job postings through university on-line career sites
- Tracking all candidates in applicant tracking system and prepare necessary reports
- Screening resumes and identifying strong talent
- Coordinating all interview schedules (virtual)
- Coordinating all logistical details surrounding large virtual Associate Office Visits (2nd Round Interviews)
- Finalizing candidate selection and extend offers
- Composing offer and rejection letters
- Maintaining inventory of all campus recruiting giveaways and supplies
You will need:
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration.
- Minimum of 2 years' of talent acquisition experience for campus or professional level roles; professional services, tax and audit industry experience strongly preferred
- Ability to build effective partnerships with candidates, firm leadership, and colleagues
- Excellent and polished communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local employment laws
- Business acumen or ability to quickly acquire business knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Excellent organizational/project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in all Microsoft desktop software, particularly Word, Excel (intermediate level), and PowerPoint; Outlook is a MUST
- Ability and flexibility to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment is required
- Ability to work evenings required during Fall campus season
- Positive work and team attitude!
Your CR Advantage:
Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Discretionary annual bonuses and spot bonuses
- 25 days of Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + 5 early closing days
- Designated L&D team
- Career Coach
- Resources of a national firm
- Flexible work arrangements
- DressSmart Policy - dress for your day!
- Free on-site gym
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note:
This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
This job has expired.