Title: Casual - Client Services (FY 22-23)
Job no: 492951
Categories: Information Technology, Staff
Hiring Range: $23.76
Two positions available: Lancaster and Harrisburg.
Job Summary: This position ensures software applications are available so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks, and students have access to desktop applications. This is accomplished by developing, maintaining, and deploying applications to end users, computer labs, and mobile devices; maintaining and deploying multi-function devices and printers; and updating asset management and knowledge bases.
This position is open until filled.
Associates Degree in related field and 4 years related experience.*Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Such as those listed above.
Licensing Requirements: Microsoft certifications such as MCSA, MCSE or MCITP Server Administrator or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
Hiring Range: $23.76
Preferred Qualifications: Excellent customer service skills.
Demonstrated ability to follow complex instructions consistently.
Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
Job Specific Task List:
- 1. Builds and maintains a test environment for Windows operating systems and ensures desktop applications are compatible with Windows operating system builds; installs, supports, and tests applications and programs related to ERP systems; troubleshoots simple to complex application and deployment methods. - (Essential)
- 2. Continuously develops deployment methods and alternative strategies for the deployment of operating systems, desktop applications, and mobile devices to ensure the smooth delivery of technology; resolves complex integration issues connecting multiple vendor systems through common elements. - (Essential)
- 3. Utilizes Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Apple, and various diagnostic and management tools to perform a broad range of customer assistance, maintenance, and tracking of equipment; evaluates system access requests; performs steps to ensure users have access to data; develops, maintains, and deploys group policies to ensure applications and printers are delivered to end users. - (Essential)
- 4. Manages projects and assesses their effectiveness; develops, enhances and sustains procedures, processes and systems, including checklists and forms; develops methods to accomplish necessary objectives; provides input and recommendations for computer and hardware standards. - (Essential)
- 5. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships which reflect the high-quality service expectations of the College; utilizes appropriate communication methods via available technology (phone, email, virtual meeting) or in person; interacts with and responds to customer requests; collaborates with campus technicians; documents problem-solving processes. - (Essential)
- 6. Provides mentoring and cross-training support for other team members; provides backup and support to other employees within the department. - (Essential)
- 7. Travels to other campuses and off-site locations as needed; must have a dedicated high-speed connection for connection to the college's resources remotely; must be reachable by phone during hours the college is operating; reachable by phone twenty-four hours a day seven days a week; flexibility in work schedule is required. - (Essential)
- 8. Performs other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Job Type: Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week: up to 20
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC's commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others' expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Jul 08, 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
This job has expired.