$2500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
As a Pump Truck Driver, you can earn up to $110K. Apply today!
The person we are looking for enjoys daily driving with the comforts of being home most weeknights. You are a people person with the ability to maintain good relationships with customers while ensuring that work is performed efficiently. You are proud of your strong safety record and look are always looking to grow your knowledge.
As a Pump Truck Driver, you could travel to customer locations within the Northeast region (Virginia to Maine) to assist them with their regulated waste needs, however, the majority of our work is within 2 hours drive of our office. You will operate the pump truck, document, and then transport waste to a temporary storage or treatment facility. Customers could include shipping ports and industrial sites. Examples of waste you would manage include industrial wastewaters, acidic waste streams and specialty waste streams.
After checking in you can expect to
What you need to apply
- Review your daily route provided to you by the Transportation Coordinator the week prior.
- Conduct a thorough Pre-Trip Inspection of your commercial motor vehicle.
- Check your truck for needed supplies and placards.
- Proceed on your scheduled route with safety in the front of your mind.
- Visit base customers regularly, while enjoying a nice change of pace with seasonal projects.
- Maintain electronic log device and prepare manifests and work orders on your tablet.
For your hard work
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- CDL Class A or B required, with Tanker and Hazardous Materials endorsement
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Basic knowledge of smart phones and computers
- Knowledge of DOT, and EPA
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
- Travel may apply based off of specific contracts or projects
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth - we also have roll-off and van trailer opportunities!
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid time off
- Cash recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.Driving Sustainability
This job has expired.