Building a career at Granite may be the most valuable thing you could do...
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If so, then you've come to the right place!
Watch our video here
The Truck Driver for our mineral services division is responsible for transporting equipment and material to and from specified work locations mainly located in the Southwest Region USA - AZ, NV, NM.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Job requires loading with forklift and properly securing load
- Perform Inspections
- Requires occasional out of town and/or out of state work including overnight and weekend travel
- Must be able to plan routes
- Must be capable of transporting equipment and material in a safe and professional manner
- Keep all equipment and tools in safe operating conditions as well as maintaining trucks and trailers
- Ability to work safely and independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to respond to after hours emergency calls as needed.
- Class A CDL
- Forklift and crane certifications are a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 3 years experience
About Granite Construction Incorporated
- Advanced knowledge of DOT rules and regulations including permitting requirements and hours of service.
- Working knowledge of industry tools and equipment.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Granite Construction Incorporated is a member of the S&P 400 Index and is the parent company of Granite Construction Company, one of the nation's largest heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers. Granite Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and a Drug-Free Workplace. For additional information on applicant/employee rights please clickhere.Notice to Staffing Agencies
Granite Construction, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Granite") will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Granite, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Granite mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Granite employees, or to Granite's resume database will be considered Granite property. Granite will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Granite will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Granite's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening.Granite will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place.
Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Granite's Human Resources Representative or his/ her designee. No other Granite employee is authorized to bind Granite to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
This job has expired.