Nursing Assistant (NaR/C.N.A.)
Come join our awesome team as a Nursing Assistant at Florida Float Team.
TWO LOCATIONS ONLY! ALL BUILDINGS - Gulf Coast Village in Cape Coral & The Preserve in Fort Myers
Both Gulf Coast Village and The Preserve are part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Nursing Assistant Job Highlights:
About the job:
- Hourly pay rate of $18.00
- Shift differential of $1.10 for 3P-11P, 11P-7A & 7P-7A shifts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Career scholarships;
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
The Nursing Assistant provides residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as directed by clinical supervisors. The Nursing Assistant provides direct care and performs activities of daily living for our residents that they cannot do for themselves. Essentials:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living;
- Promptly reports changes in a resident's condition to the nurse;
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect;
- Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required;
- Attends and completes educational trainings;
- Obtains at least twelve (12) hours of continuing education a year per state regulations.
Salary Range: $18.00/hrIn our 2022 Great Place to Work survey, employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.