Chief Solutions Architect C-Level Executive
Clearance Requirement: SECRET - Qualified candidate must have or can attain a Secret clearance.
The T&T Chief Solutions Architect will design technology architecture solutions to align with enterprise standards, processes, procedures, and targets as required of Federal and Department of Defense client requests, as well as Corporate T&T organic needs. The Chief Architect will work with our customer base (e.g., DoD, HHS, NIH, VA, DoC, NOAA, NIST, DoJ, Treasury, etc.) to verify that the IT strategy is aligned with the organization's mission and to develop technical solutions to meet the needs of the customer. The architect will analyze customer business properties as well as the technical environment and define all business needs. The Chief Architect is responsible for analyzing current trends in technology architecture and advising our customers about new frameworks and best practices. Using clear architectural models and the help of domain experts, they define business goals and design an information technology roadmap. This roadmap is supposed to create a bridge between context and concept. Leveraging the Chief Architect's troubleshooting insight, design expertise and solution recommendations, customer leadership can determine how integrating technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, IoT or blockchain could be used to their advantage. The architect will in turn work with the technical teams to design and implement an appropriate solution. Similarly, and in consultation with the T&T Corporate Staff, the Chief Architect will apply their skills to build the technological groundwork for T&T. With a strategic and visual focus, the Chief Architect must articulate solutions to a wide audience ranging from non-technical to highly technical in oral and digital venues.
This position will be located in Falls Church, VA. Remote work, both full and part time is negotiable. Qualified candidate must have or can attain a Secret clearance and must be a US Citizen.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Accountable for overall program technology implementation.
- Work closely with business analysts, customer business, IT and security stakeholders, identify and document business and technical requirements, and system quality metrics including security, usability, performance, scalability, availability, manageability, etc.
- Understand and evaluate existing IT system architecture
- Connect the business mission, strategy, and processes of the organization to its IT strategy
- Drive technical planning and solutions for company and client software portfolios, including authoring or managing the development of software designs, white papers, vendor evaluations, technical recommendations and assisting in proposal and technical documents development
- Document alignment between business and IT using multiple architectural models
- Demonstrate how current and future needs of the client will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner
- Operate across organizational and computing "silos" to drive common approaches and expose information assets and processes across the organization
- Deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure architectures meeting the business needs.
- Assure designs and architectures accommodate Federal and DoD compliance requirements (cybersecurity, 508, etc)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10+ years of professional experience; or 8+ years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
- Demonstrated expertise in driving both the Business and IT strategies to cohesively propel each other at organizational, national, and/or global scale
- 12+ years of experience in related fields
- Demonstrated experience working in or for DoD, HHS, NIH, VA, DoC, NOAA, NIST, DoJ, Treasury or equivalent national government organizations
- Deep understanding and working experience in legacy and modern software development lifecycle and services delivery.
- Excellent solution architecture expertise in IT and Cloud Infrastructure and application modernization and migration techniques.
- Broad IT industry knowledge, deep expertise in one or more technical areas: User experience, SOA, digital transformation, microservices, enterprise service bus, database design, access and identity management, high availability infrastructure, Cloud, IoT, Blockchain, Event Driven Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, DevSecOps etc.
- Exemplary oral, written, interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Able to produce results within a collaborative environment
- Highly organized and deadline-driven; able to multitask; proficient in MS Office products
- US Citizenship
Competitive benefits package including: health, dental, vision, life insurance coverage, 401(k) Plan, Training Programs, Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.