Coral Industries is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America, located in the heart of West Alabama.
Coral is a division of Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, who is a leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts, and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and more.
CLASS B CDL DRIVERS!
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is looking for candidates with a Class B CDL who can deliver freight regionally. Please see the awesome details below and come join our team today!
- Salary Pay of $950 per week
- $5 pay per drop
- $30 per diem pay
- 2020 and newer trucks
- Great benefits, including health and dental insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Daily Pay, and 401k matching
Driver will transport material consisting of glass and metal. Most material will be assembled shower and store front doors. Drivers will unload freight (Shower Doors, metal frames, and various sizes of glass panels) with some customer assistance. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver freight as needed
- Inspect vehicle to determine safe operating conditions before and during trip
- Operate vehicle in compliance with company rules
- Maintain records for state and federal compliance, including driver's logs and mileage
- Promptly report any delays or road conditions that would affect delivery
- Must have a valid Class B CDL
- Must have at least two years of verifiable commercial driving experience
- Must be able to touch freight with customer support
- Must have attention to detail to maintain records for state and federal compliance
- Must be able to adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to wear necessary and provided safety gear
What OBE Offers You
- Must have ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, twist, walk, reach, push, and pull
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must have close visual acuity to perform essential duties and responsibilities
- Must be able to successfully pass a DOT physical
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Tuscaloosa Job Segment:
Design Engineer, Engineering
This job has expired.