Client Advisor, Business Insurance
Make a Career. Make a Difference.
At Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), we approach insurance in a different way...and that means a more interesting, exciting, relevant career for you. When you work with MMA, you'll find real opportunities to make people and businesses safer, more secure, and more successful. That's why working with MMA is a career that matters.
Contributes to revenue growth by developing a deep understanding of clients' business, strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and assisting in the implementation of various solutions that meet those needs.
Areas of Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exposure Analysis, coordination of coverage, program design and evaluation
- Servicing, renewing, and marketing new and renewal business insurance accounts
- Review policies for correct coverage, limits and premiums quoted
- Prepare exposure comparisons, premium comparisons, renewal reviews and renewal proposals to include guaranteed cost and loss sensitive programs
- Direct communication with clients, underwriters, brokers and others
- Obtain various underwriting information and pricing
- Endorsement processing
- Loss runs reviewed monthly, quarterly or semiannual based on account premium and loss history
- Actively participate in Client Claims 1/4ly Reviews
- Support producers in obtaining underwriting information and rating of new business
- Contribute to client retention through high quality and timely service
- Effective oral and written communication and relationship building skills essential.
- Proficiency with agency management systems, Sagitta & ImageRight preferred, and proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrate resourcefulness, and have good problem solving skills
- Exhibit competent coverage, underwriting and risk management knowledge
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in an agency or brokerage environment and demonstrated knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance
- High School Diploma required. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- P&C licensure or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment required.
- Insurance designation or demonstrated coverage equivalent knowledge a must.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at:http://marshmma.com/careers.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
This job has expired.