Ashfield Engage has partner ed with A zurity P harmaceuticals to directly place a Clinical Specialist with their team.
A Clinical Specialist achieve s, set activity targets in assigned territory and meet all relevant standards as set by project leadership.
Azurity is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company focusing on the needs of patients requiring customized, user-friendly drug formulations, especially children and the elderly. Azurity's products have benefited millions of patients whose needs are not served by other commercially available therapies. For more information, visit www.azurity.com .
This is your opportunity to join Azurity !
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
What will you be doing?
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
- To develop a sound understanding of Azurity products including Xatmep , methotrexate oral solution, and disease states of polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis ( pJIA ) and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) .
- F acilitat ion of detailed discussions with targeted specialists in Pediatric Rheumatology and Oncology .
- To establish, maintain, and develop strong relationships with targeted physicians, staff; and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders.
- To maximize efficiency through pre- and post-call planning.
- To effectively prioritize time, activities, and resources to optimize targeted account potential.
- To execute current strategies and initiatives utilizing all relevant promotional literature as provided by the client and/or Ashfield without changing or copying the material.
- To organize and carry out sales presentations at the frequency based on the territory strategy. To update CRM with accurate and timely data.
- To attend local and national meetings and/or conferences, as required, to keep abreast of plans, activities, and developments and to exchange knowledge and experience within the team.
- To ensure all company expenditure on territory is accurately monitored and accounted for within budget and expense submissions are completed, approved and submitted within the agreed deadlines, where applicable.
- To interact with customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
What do you need for this position?
- To maintain company equipment and materials in accordance with company instructions.
- To understand and remain updated on the US Healthcare Environment both at a National and Local level.
- To adhere to all PDMA regulations, advaMed and PhRMAcode of conduct.
- To comply with all Ashfield Policies and Procedures, along with all Client Policies and Procedures as required.
- Associates Degree/Bachelors/BSN or equivalent work-related experience
- Maintain professional registration and/or licensing as required by applicable state laws .
- A successful track record in clinical education, pharmaceutical sales, or field reimbursement
- Preferred minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Pediatric Rheumatology and / or Pediatric Oncology s pace or related field.
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication with ability to present to various audiences, including physicians and other members of the office staff .
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- Independent self-starter
About Ashfield Engage
- Willingness to travel with some overnight travel .
- Possess a valid driver's license at all times and to notify the company immediately of any endorsement or violations .
Ashfield Engage , part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Commercial, Patient Solutions , Medical Affairs , Market Access, and Event Experiences to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients .
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage , visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
This job has expired.