Who You'll Work With
Slalom Emerge is a team of trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper-specialized expertise.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to transform variety of datasets
- Assist in designing multi-phased cloud data strategies, including crafting multi-phased implementation roadmaps
- Deliver on the technical scope of projects & demonstrate thought leadership at clients as well as internally at Slalom
- Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving exciting and complex development and integration problems
- Support current state analysis and work with enterprise architects to build target state architecture
- Shepherd requirements into technical solutions and contribute to design sessions and technical solutions
- Travel up to 30-40% (regional)
- A passion for all things data; understanding how to work with it at scale, and more importantly, knowing how to get the most out of it.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing cloud data solutions in Azure, AWS, GCP, Databricks or Snowflake
- Demonstrated data engineering and/or data warehousing experience
- Experience in the design and build of data extraction, transformation, and loading processes using tools like Informatica, Matillion, Talend, DBT, and/or others
- Experience in data modeling, with an understanding of modeling approaches like Star schema and/or Data Vault
- Proficiency in one or more of the following scripting languages; Python, Scala, Java, C#, or Bash
- Experience with data virtualization tools like Trino, Starburst, Denodo, Data Virtuality, etc
- Certifications are a plus; we love people who love to learn
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.