About rms Company
rms Company provides contract manufacturing of high-quality, tight-tolerance medical implants, components and sub-assemblies using cutting-edge technology. rms is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies. Learn more at www.rmsmachining.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
Machine Maintenance Technician Summary
This individual will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and ensuring proper functionality of machines within the facility. Additional responsibilities include improving the quality, productivity and safety of the machine maintenance work.
Machine Maintenance Technician Duties & Responsibilities
QualificationsMachine Maintenance Technician Requirements
- Perform required Machine Services activities driven by work orders and project plans
- Diagnose and repair machines
- Manage and perform preventative maintenance program
- Source and acquire parts and service to support repairs at best value
- Design and fabricate necessary hardware for repairs
- Work safely and maintaining a safe work area for others
- Provide guidance to contractors and others regarding work required to be performed
rms Company Benefits
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical training in 3 or more CNC machine types
- Three or more years of machine mechanical/electronics experience
- Understanding of machining and metrology
- Experience in three or more areas - CNC, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, metalworking
As a Cretex Medical company, rms offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. rms also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, and an onsite medical clinic.
rms Company also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Onsite Clinic
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly Social Events
- Annual Employee Appreciation Week
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Cretex Companies use cutting oils, solvents, and other chemicals in the manufacturing process. Testing is conducted on a periodic basis to ensure that all chemicals are kept well below the OSHA permissible exposure levels.
This job has expired.