Set-up and operate, in a safe manner, any and/or all machining and polishing equipment within a production cell.
To visually and with gauges inspect for proper size.
- Operate a variety of CNC machines to accomplish turning, threading, tapping, drilling, knurling, stamping, broaching and all other operations necessary to transform bar stock to semi-finished product.
- All individuals in the cell will have the capability to rotate within the cell.
- Support and adhere to all 6-S and TPM requirements. Wear the proper personal protective equipment distributed and approved by the company.
- Meet required productivity and quality levels.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
High School diploma
1 to 3 years manufacturing experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals and fractions. Work from drawings, specifications and formulas involving limited detail. Use and interpret measuring equipment. ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Use moderate judgment to plan and perform work; make decisions as to the sequence of set-ups, operations and processes within the limit of recognized or standard methods and procedures. Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.