Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
018885 Colleague Care Specialist (Open)
The Colleague Care Specialist role provides customer service assistance to Greif's Candidates, Colleagues, HR Coordinators and Managers. Serves as Tier 1 support for Personal data, Job data, Compensation, Talent Management and Acquisition and Payroll related transactions in Workday. Processes and assist with new hire activities for colleagues across North America. In addition, will assist colleagues and supervisors with Timekeeping related questions from the Kronos Dimensions Timekeeping system.
Education and Experience:
- Support HR transactional related questions and provide guidance to customers.
- Input appropriate data into the Workday HCM, Talent Acquisition, ESS and MSS modules
- Partner with Centers of Excellence and Line HR to ensure knowledge base is current and update knowledge bank as necessary related to Greif's policy, practices, and processes.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide first level functional support to HR Coordinators, supervisors and managers entering HR data transactions
- Document all calls in call tracking system
- Collaborate with Colleague Care Manager for issue resolution as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of Workday HCM data entry experience referred
- 1-2 years of Service Center environment experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
- Fluency in Spanish preferred, verbal and written
- Experience with an applicant tracking system and hiring process
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.