Commercial Claims Sales Manager - LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions provides customers with solutions and data that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in their claims workflow. We use the power of data and advanced analytics to help our customers make better, timelier decisions resulting in process efficiency and increased customer satisfaction and improved claim outcomes.
By bringing clarity to information, we ultimately help make claim decisions easier, improve triaging and early claim insights and processes more efficient.
- Responsibilities are within the Account/Relationship Management Function with ownership of a designated territory and is accountable for the performance of a medium sized team of professional associates, or multiple supervisors of business support/operation roles Accountable for the budget performance.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships at all levels, and act as liaison between sales support and our customers in order to provide superior service and solutions.
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Create and implement effective territory plans that include: developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth, managing all resources necessary to drive new business; forecasting revenue; developing key contacts and business relationships within a new account including influential individual and high level decision makers.
- Provides subject matter guidance to associates, colleagues, and/or customers and addresses issues and opportunities with impact beyond your own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
- Embraces research analysis techniques to determine customer prospects that RISK products and solutions can meet prospective customer business needs. Contact these prospects and determine the business needs, decision makers to penetrate new business relationships.
- Understand the value of RISK products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate RISK benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer.
- Maintain a current understanding of RISK competitor offerings (i.e., price, product, service, or solution) so that you can effectively sell the advantages of RISK over that offered by its competitors.
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
- Guides, influences and persuades others internally in other business areas or externally with customers or agencies
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years of Commercial experience
- Claims experience preferred
- Preferably 5-10 years of account management or business development of complex B2B integrated solutions, with large complex insurance companies. At least 7 years P&C industry experience in a P&L or Quota carrying role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a team selling environment focused on client benefit and overall success of LN sales team
- Skilled at strategic networking, generating leads, building a pipeline, and closing business.
- Manage multiple concurrent activities, all with fluctuating deadlines and with dependencies of work by other departments, both internal and external.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and across multiple departments (technology, marketing, sales, etc)
- This position requires travel which includes overnight travel as much at 30-50% travel requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.