We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive,creativeand happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
Challenging customers to disrupt and innovate. It has never been a better, more rewarding time to be in technology sales.
As Softchoice's newest Commercial Development Account Executive, you help businesses seize the enormous opportunities of digital transformation. To do so, you challenge customers out of their comfort zone, while sustaining and strengthening our relationships along the way. Best of all, you do it all alongside one of North America's most trusted technology services and solutions providers.
As a Commercial Development Account Executive, you are an essential player in achieving this company-wide vision. To help us get there, we invest in your potential, expecting you to constantly improve your game with training, education, and the resources available to you in the Softchoice community.
Challenger Sales: This isn't your typical sales job. With Softchoice, you apply out-of-the-box thinking with customers, often teaching, challenging their assumptions, and tailoring proposals with scrupulous research and industry knowledge. While relationships are important, we take control by setting ourselves apart with our unique and insightful approach to solving our customer's goals.
The Commercial Development Account Executive (CDAE) is a direct quota carrier, managing an average of 15-20 accounts in an assigned territory. The CDAE is responsible for overall account management and for maintaining the customer relationships with Softchoice to positively impact our Net Promoter Score (NPS). The CDAE is responsible to grow their accounts by understanding and aligning our capabilities to a Customer's desired business outcomes and by positioning Softchoice as a trusted "go-to" strategic partner. The CDAE will be responsible for all aspect of account management including processing quotes and order and overdelivering on customers' expectations.
The CDAE will operate within Softchoice's prescribed "Role of the Seller" model, and by using the Challenger selling methodology. Specifically:
Demonstrate org agility: To effectively demonstrate the role of the seller, the CDAE must be able to draw upon internal resources with specialty knowledge should it be a requirement. He/she must develop an "organization agility" to help progress the sale in order to satisfy the customers business objectives.
Accurate Pipeline management:The CDAE will be required to consistently build their future forward pipeline and to do so in an accurate way which helps facilitate communication with other members of the Softchoice team which rely upon this information to optimize their own functions.
Word class account management: The CDAE will be responsible for all aspect of account management including processing quotes and orders. At the heart of NPS is overdelivering on the customer expectation around timely, accurate orders which the CDAE will be responsible for.
This role can be performed remotely but would be expected to visit customer sites in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and Mississippi.What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Responsible for strategic account planning, including industry research, competitive insight, and client forecasts
- Develop strong executive and C-level relationships with existing and prospective Softchoice clients
- Leverage Salesforce and Softchoice sales methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, and pipelines with consistent and accurate forecasting
- Leverage industry and Softchoice knowledge to identify client business problems and drive and influence resources to address those opportunities through the solution sale of Software, Hardware and Services
- Maintain strategic alignment with local vendor and distribution channel partnerships
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge and attend product training as required
- Collaborate and engage with internal stakeholders and resources with specialty knowledge as required to satisfy the customers business objectives.
Why people love working here:
- 2+ years of experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Experience in the technology industry preferred
- Experience navigating and understanding annual reports, financial data, and forecasting
- Solid business acumen and understanding of how to manage a sales funnel
- Understand solution selling and creating value for business clients.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Challenger selling methodology preferred
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written, listening and presentation skills; with an ability to present complex solutions in a simple manner.
- Utilize strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Salesforce and Office 365 applications
- High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- A driven, self-motivated attitude with the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We arean equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. Peopleseeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We areproud to provideinterview &employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you requireanyaccommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly firstname.lastname@example.org.We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We arecommitted to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you(such as children or furry friends)and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.Job Requisition ID:
#LI-KM1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.